Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pam 11x14 original oil

This was a model day last week.  I am so grateful to have the opportunity to paint from life.  Painting can be such an isolating experience that the chance to paint with others is wonderful.  I have met a group of woman that are finding time in their day to pursue art after raising families, years of working and just the daily life that is necessary and consuming.  So again I am grateful to paint and share that time with such inspiring and caring human beings...thank you!

2 comments:

Peggy Montano & Paintings said...

Great painting. I know about the fun of painting with others. I am learning to paint figures in a life sketching class.

Dewberry Fine Art said...

It is a wonderful experience. The study of art brings together amazing people.