Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"SCENES IN A BREEZE"

6x6, oil on canvas panel, $55.00 + $10.00 S/H

My youngest son is a student ant San Jose State University.  We make a number of trip up to drop him off or pick him up during the year.  I always have a camera and click tons of digital shots out the window.  Many times I wonder why I do this as the California landscape is hills, mountains, electrical lines, and occassional farm and desert pretty much the whole way.  Every once and a while there are beautiful clouds.  
These scenes seem to breeze by as we travel and depending on the time of day the colors are always changing.  I have grown to like this trip and the quiet stillness as we pass through.

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Somehow I pictured you with a "youngest son" more along the lines of the last post.

Lucky son -- he gets to have you come up to see him... A pleasure for all of you!!

Johanna Spinks said...

Sumptuous cloud color...