Monday, April 23, 2012

Skyline Drive - "Scenes of Tustin", April 28 thru May 12

 
Near the corner of Skyline and Las Brisas is this palm lined section of neighborhood.  It caught my eye, making this the second pastel I submitted to the Tustin Art League Show, "Scenes of Tustin", held at Chemers Gallery, Enderle Center, 17300 17th St. Suite G, Tustin, Ca 92780
714.731.5432    www.chemersgallery.com
For updated info go to www.chemersgallery.blogspot.com
Skyline Drive, 18x24 pastel, framed, museum glass
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dana Cooper said...

I saw it today, it's beautiful!

carol morgan carmichael said...

Incredible!! Lovethe linear palm lines with the color and light shining through.This should be a winner.

Maria Bennett Hock said...

so beautiful...love the colors and the shadows.

Kim VanDerHoek said...

Wow, Dori, you got the light so beautifully in this view. I love seeing scenes like this that only an artist eye would see the potential in, it's delightfully unexpected. Just gorgeous!

Karen Bruson said...

Gorgeous. Love those palms in the background.

Virginia Floyd said...

Really beautiful. I've not been at my computer much lately, and I missed seeing your latest works. I've had fun reading your posts and seeing your paintings. I especially like the grayed foliage in these palm trees. Well done!